Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Sears {Willis} Tower

Spring break is here!! The boys have been so good at home the past few days, cleaning their rooms, making beds, emptying trash, vacuuming, dusting...even cleaning their bathroom, toilets included. We didn't have plans to go anywhere, so I thought I would surprise them and take them for a day in the city. They last time they were there, it was known as the Sears Tower, and I carried Ethan in a baby Bjorn carrier. As far as I'm concerned, it will always be the Sears Tower, but this time was quite enjoyable. They did an awesome job waiting in line for TWO hours to see the view, too! Once at the top, they weren't disappointed!! It was a beautiful day!



Matthew's one request over spring break was to go to Springfield. He's been obsessing over Abraham Lincoln for the past several months. Since time and money didn't allow that to happen, imagine his surprise when we walked off the elevator and saw several Lincoln artifacts and souvenirs!

These two did awesome!

To top it off, Matthew made my day within 5 feet of walking out of the parking garage. "Mom. That guy was ALL up in your business. Well, that's because I have one, hot mom!" Man, I knew I loved that kid for a reason! He's officially on my favorite list!! :)

No comments: