Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day 2007

Happy Mother's Day! Today was just wonderful. Bryan and I worked in the yard all day. We were digging and planting like there was no tomorrow. We were working on the yard for almost 7 and a half hours.
M played outside and looked like he rolled in mud all day. He dug for worms, roly polies, and other "creatures" from the deep...
E slept and ate from the time we started to the time we finished. He was eating 6 oz. every 3 hours. Apparently, he's a growing boy!
After going to dinner with my parents and my brother (along with our crew), I realized that I didn't have any pictures for my first Mother's Day as a mother with 2 children. So, even though M is in his jammies, I got some.

Mommy and Her Boys

Mommy and E

Mommy and M


Daddy getting in on some action

Little E, cute as could be.

As for gifts, well...Bryan and Matthew surprised me with coffee and coffee cake from Starbucks. I also had a lovely card from Matthew, that he signed himself. I love when he writes his own name. It's so darn cute! B picked out a "Family Portrait" Willow Tree picture. It looks like a plaque and it has a mom and dad and two boys. Very cute and it goes with the rest of my collection. My mother inlaw sent my a beautiful keepsake box that says MOTHERHOOD on the top. It's awesome and with the way I save things, I'll for sure get my use out of it!! :) My brother also sent me a huge boquet of flowers. I'm taking some pictures of those tomorrow without a flash and a different lens. At dinner, my dad surprised my mom and I with diamond necklaces. They match, but my necklace is smaller. Dad designed it for us and needless to say, it's gorgeous!! Thanks DAD!!
Thanks to all!

Happy Mother's Day!






2 comments:

Ursula said...

Glad you had a happy mother's day! Your boys are getting so big and sooo cute! Cagney and Rhett love the ponies - she even keeps trying to ride it. I'll find her sitting on it or hovering over it saying, "Mama look! Mama I'm riding the pony!"
Hope it's not too hard on you going back to work. At least summer is almost here.
Take care and I'll talk to you soon!

Bethany said...

I love the Mothers Day pictures!