Wednesday, August 29, 2007

4 Star Hotel - in Michigan

Ok, let me explain. Yes. I slept in this motel with two children and my husband. Yes, it was gross. No, there were no other hotels available. No, I didn't make the reservation. (Thanks, Uncle Gary...I owe you one for this room!) No, we weren't mad. Yes, we had fun and BOY did we make the memories from it! Oh, and NO...I wouldn't do it again. :) Get your hand sanitizer ready and enjoy our 4-star hotel tour. (Yes, this WAS rated a 4-star online...)


A couple other side notes...
There were 2 rooms included in the pictures...some were ours and some
were my aunt and uncles. My uncle (big guy on the left...Ted) slept
on the floor. They only had 1 bed and the two boys and their mom
slept in the bed and Ted on the floor. I bet he's still getting the creeps! :)




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mary said...

Holy cow, I am rolling from the motel tour! Who else would document that? What a riot!

I love all your beach pictures! Thanks for all the hard work in editing/ posting-- I enjoyed it!

Mary (Ward!)