Monday, May 26, 2008

Random at Midnight

Someone emailed this to me and I decided to post it here.

What I was doing 10 years ago - I was 20. I was living it up in Texas at Southwest Texas State University (San Marcos). I believe I was living in a dorm room, preparing to go back to IL and start "dating" my now hubby.

Five things on my to-do list for today - 1. Laundry 2. Homework 3.Clean the bathroom sink 4. Actually cook a dinner for the family. 5. Get in bed before 1 AM.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire - Live in a BIG house, with more kids, traveling anywhere I wanted and I would be DEBT FREE!

Three of my bad habits - Nail biting, not putting clean laundry away and procrastinating

Five places I have lived - West Dundee, IL, East Dundee,IL, Algonquin,IL, San Marcos, TX, and Ft. Meyers, FL (for like a month or two!)

Five jobs I have had - Lady Foot Locker, Waitress at Lonestar, Dental Receptionist, Telemarketing (remember that Ursula?), & Aide....

No comments: