Monday, September 1, 2008

The Wrigleyville Experience

Tim and Bryan got Cubs tickets and a luxe dinner at Francesca's in the city for Father's Day from my parents. We had great weather, great seats, a losing game, but good cold beer to keep it fun! It was a wonderful day in the city AND best of all, we were kid-free. My parents babysat all three kids for us! It was a WONDERFUL afternoon/evening! :)







"I won't lie...I need a beer."

Holy cow. Martin Luther might have been wrong!! Purgatory really does exsist AND THEY SERVE PIZZA THERE! Natalie was especially excited!! :)


Tim was smelling a little pungent at dinner! At least that was what the waitress told us after we all put on hand sanitizer. HOW RUDE!

The appetizer spread...YUM!



Bryan was really enjoying his pasta!

I'm really not sure what Tim was doing, but it sure is funny!

Bryan found his captain!! :)

No comments: