Thursday, March 26, 2009

Around the House...

Some people (Katie) have asked to see pictures of the house. It's slowly, but surely, becoming our own. It still has a feel of my parents, but a little paint goes a long way. As soon as I become more confident with my painting, I'll let you all know if that feeling is gone or not. :) I'm going to attempt to paint the bathroom cabinet first to see how it goes...I've been dying to get my grubby paws on these cabinets for YEARS!!
Anyhow, here is the kitchen..

A view from the kitchen into the laundry room...
This is my 'asparagus' laundry room...complete with white 'faux' blinds (which hubby hung up for me!). I'm adding some black and white polka dot curtains...but those have to be sewn!!
Here is Ethan's room...NOTHING has been done in here. This is going to be my summer project. Stay tuned!! It was real cute when my parents lived here. They used this as their 'travel' room and office. It doesn't work so well for little boys, but he doesn't care...so neither do we! For now.

Matthew's room
We picked some more 'tween' things this time around, since we won't be redecorating anytime soon! He loves his licsence plate map and orange lamps. Those are my favorites, too!!

His room is still a work in progress...We have to get him a full sized bed and finish his desk and stool. (Once I finish that, it will go under the small window...I just have to decide on the color. Brown? Orange? Blue? Black?? So many choices!)

No comments: