Saturday, April 4, 2009

Matthew at 7

I asked Matthew these questions and wrote exactly what he said...Quite interesting! He's so sweet...

1. What is something mom always says to you? Stop!

2. What makes mom happy? When I listen and I do good stuff.

3. What makes mom sad? When I don't listen and when people die.

4. How does your mom make you laugh? When she calls me "stinky weenie" like the French people and tickles me.

5. What was your mom like as a child? A good sweet daughter to your mom and dad.

6. How old is your mom? 25 (I love him!)

7. How tall is your mom? 4 feet tall...how big is that? Am I right?

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play with me?

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? have a date with my dad

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Being a big pop star, err, I mean rock star.

11. What is your mom really good at? planting seeds, making me laugh, and making food

12. What is your mom not very good at? Playing Star Wars Lego on the Wii

13. What does your mom do for her job? help kids learn

14. What job would you pick for your mom? a singer (does he know I can't sing?!)

15. What makes you proud of your mom? that she loves me

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Princess Leia

17. What do you and your mom do together? do crafts, plant seeds and do a garden, and we read together

18. How are you and your mom the same? Our noses look the same

19. How are you and your mom different? I have little hands, she has big hands. Everything is the same except....(gesturing to his chest...hmm, I wonder what he means by that?! hee hee hee)

20. How do you know your mom loves you? because she helps me with my homework

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Florida and Wal-Mart

22. What's one nice thing you can say about your mom? That she always hugs and kisses me before I go to bed.

No comments: