Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Good Behavior

Blame it on the teacher in me. Call it desperation.
We are officially on a behavior system at Casa Ward.
It must have some affect on the mood here because Matthew informed me today, "Mom...I liked you better before there were tickets in this house." I replied, "Well, if you'd listen and talk kindly then you'd enjoy receiving the tickets...rather than losing them all." Matthew's reply?!
"I still hate them."
YES!! It's working!
(Ethan understands...notice he has more tickets than his older brother??! Let's just say that Matthew is NOT liking that O.N.E. BIT!!)

These signs are posted on the inside of the pantry door for easy reference and we go over them every night at dinner.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie P said...

Great idea! How is it working out?

Amy said...

Ya know...it's a blessing and a curse. Matthew has figured out when he does something,he asks for them. They do get VERY excited when they earn a reward...which makes me happy!