Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dad!

**Beware! This post is FULL of pictures!!**
We celebrated my Dad's birthday last night at Coopershawk. It was quite possibly one of the best dinners I have had in a VERY LONG TIME!! I know my parents really enjoyed their evening, too!!
Happy Birthday, Dad!
LOVE YOU!!!
Grandma got to sit RIGHT in front of the wine aerator!!
DAD GOT A KINDLE FROM MY MOM!!! HAPPY READING, DAD!!
Does this kid look happy, or what?! He was stealing onion straws off my brother's plate!
I ♥ this picture!!
I GOT ELI'S CHEEEESE!! :)
Uncle Bryan was teaching Eli how to do 'rock and roll fingers!" :)
Bryan was LOVING on Abby! Hmmm...maybe he's got THE itch for a girl now?!?!
AWKWARD?! I think so...I'm not sure how Matthew maneuvered his way to Babop's shoulders, but...he did! He looks SO big up there!!
Ahhh, that's better!! WHAT A DARN CUTE PICTURE!!!
Nonny had to get in one, too!!
Matthew ALWAYS gets some lovin' from Baby Abby!! This kid LOVES babies...
Hope you enjoyed your birthday, Dad!!

1 comment:

Erin Deegan said...

i LOVE cooper's hawk too! summer's going quickly... 1 month until school starts... yikes!