Monday, August 2, 2010

Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry

I haven't been to the museum for almost 14 years. I had a feeling the boys would LOVE what this museum had to offer...I was right! Matthew soaked up all the interactive exhibits!! I have some science nerds on my hands and I love it!
Thank you Poppy and LoLo for taking us to the museum. The boys still talk about it. We had lots of fun!! Ethan heard the weather alarms...EEKS! It was loud!The picture that Lorraine had printed is HILARIOUS! I'll have to get it from my other computer...that one is worth sharing!!Matthew and Ethan got to make their own toy and watch it being made on an assembly line.
As you can see, the reflection thing was a hit, too. For both of them!
The flight simulator... Training with Poppy before the big flight...
Hmmm...Doesn't that look odd. Oh, yes. That's because he is INSIDE the museum exhibit!
That was until the MALL COP made him get out. Well, why would he have listened to me?? I don't have handcuffs and a walkie-talkie.

1 comment:

Katie P said...

Ok, first...LOVE that he got into the exhibit!

Secondly, the museum was definintely not that cool when we went as kids!