Thursday, June 7, 2007

More from Tim & Natalie's Wedding

Here are a few more pictures from the wedding. If you wanted to view the entire "professional" wedding album online, you can do so at studio3pros.com and search for their last name, Schol.
ENJOY.
My parents, Marc and Rena.

My boys, Bryan & Matthew.

My dad and I.

My mom and I.

Kingston and Lorraine with the boys.

Kingston and Lorraine with "their baby boy."
My parents and the boys.
Mommy and her handsome date, Ethan. He even
got to wear his own tuxedo
and looked very handsome.

My dad, Matthew, Bryan, Kingston and my grandfather, Old Papa.

The new Mr. and Mrs. Schol...
enjoying their first dance together.
Mother and son dance...

The wildest guest at the wedding was Matthew.

He did have a wonderful time table dancing...

now where would he get that from????

No comments: