Saturday, June 2, 2007

Tim & Natalie's Wedding

I think I may have more pictures on the other camera, but this is all I have from their wedding on my camera I had in my purse. What a good looking couple, huh?
The morning after, hanging out at the Pheasant Run's Pool.
Dinner at Salerno's on the Fox. (Notice Ethan's not in any of these? He was sleeping, as usual!)

Memorial Day, Monday. LoLo and Ethan, waiting for some burgers.

Sliver patrol. Bryan had a HUGE sliver in his foot that was quickly removed in sterile conditions, by Dr. Kingston Ward, assisted by Nurse Lorraine! Ewwww.
Sick boy, Matthew after a bath. He had such a horrible cold, double ear ache and a fever of 102.2. To top it all off, a bad bad bad sunburn!
Cute baby, Ethan!
You can see the burn here...Look how pink he was....
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

You guys look great! Tell your brother congrats! Can't wait to see more pictures. I love the choice of colors.