Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tim's "Almost" 30th Birthday

So my little brother, Tim, turned 29 on Sunday. We met at Arlington Racetrack to spend the afternoon. Both my family and Natalie's family were there. Even though no one won any money, I think everyone had fun...even though I still don't get the whole thing.
Happy Birthday, TIM!!! Only 360+ more days till you turn 30!!

Doesn't he look spiffy?!
My mom and Grandma...and the wild one, Ethan
He really did like seeing the horses and clapping.
Matthew, posing in front of the statue...
Bryan told Matthew to "race" the horses...and he did. Can you guess who won?! :)

Matthew got up close and personal in the paddock. He was very excited to see how big the horses really were!
Yes, I had to ask to have a picture taken, otherwise I'm never in one.
The "Cool Dudes"
Watching the race in the front row...



Click to play Tim's Birthday
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

No comments: