Tuesday, August 26, 2008

1st Day of Kindergarten

Can I just say that he did awesome!?! He did. He was such a good boy and got ready with no problems. Matthew was just thrilled to be headed to kindergarten. There were no tears shed by anyone...not even myself. Ethan yelled his name randomly throughout the day..."MaMoo" My favorite part of the day was when he saw that he and Noah (his best buddy) were dressed the same and said, "Dude, we are totally wearing the same thing." I don't think he quite understands the concept of uniforms yet. He was so cute and so brave today, headed off to Kindergarten!




I just love the hands in the pockets! He's so grown up, isn't he?!

Matthew and his best buddy, Noah!


Matthew and Mrs. Koehlert

(My kindergarten teacher and now HIS kindergarten teacher!)

Matthew, Noah and Gavin

Matthew's Classroom

**Every night before bed I ask Matthew was his highs and lows were. Tonight his high was that "he gets to spend everyday with Noah forever." I LOVE THAT!!

1 comment:

Ursula said...

OMG - He's SO grown up. It's adorable! :)