Monday, August 25, 2008

- A few favorites -

My grandma, Blue Nanny's, VW Bug, that she bought from my mom. She loves the car but I think my great grandma, Too Too loves it just as much! :)
Ethan loved Too Too too...This picture is a favorite of mine too!

I love the way that Too Too just took a hold of Matthew and squeezed. She's a good hugger for 98 years young. She really enjoyed seeing the boys too! :) They were so kind and gentle with her!
Old Papa, my grandpa, let Matthew paint one of his carvings AND take it home. Working on that carving made Matthew's weekend! He LOVED IT!!

And then there is all of us...taken on a timer, dangling on the railing, in the hopes that it wouldn't fall into the river...I was desperate to have a good family picture!

We went to visit my grandparents and great-grandma last weekend. It was a great weekend, with gorgeous weather, fun times and a lot of laughs. After spending time with family, before we headed home, we went to the Dells and did the Upper Dells Boat Tour and of course, MINI-GOLF. We were sooo tired on the ride home, but it was well worth it. I'll post more pictures when I get more time. For now, these are just a few of my favorites!! :) ENJOY!

No comments: