Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Decor...for Fall.

I've never done this before, but a blog that I L.O.V.E is having other bloggers show off their mantels dressed up for fall. So...for the first time EVER...I'm linking up to The Nester! If you have time, check her out! She's got AMAZING ideas!
This is my mantel and how it looks today. It changes daily because I'm never quite happy!
This is a shelf that hangs in the living room (Made by my brother...I sure do wish it had a mate! ::HINT HINT::)
This is about the only color I have and it's all on this dry sink!

3 comments:

Andersen Family said...

I love the black and white. Thanks for sharing.

Amy said...

Thanks for the comment!!

the cape on the corner said...

it looks great! i love the white ghost/pumpkin and your jars of goodies! great job, i'm glad you shared at the fall mantle party!

www.thecapeonthecorner.blogspot.com