Friday, March 30, 2012

Instagram: Random

In no particular order, here are some random pictures from Instragram on my phone.

The boys have been 'camping out' on Matthew's floor for the past three days. Bryan and I were a little nervous about them being in the same room together and what kind of shenanigans they'd get into, but honestly, they've done awesome! They go right to sleep!! On the first night, I went in to check on them and found them sound asleep, cuddling together. Be still my heart!

I love finding little love notes around my house from Ethan! He writes them to everyone! He's turning in to quite a speller!

One night while painting my nails, Ethan asked why boys painted their nails. (We were watching The Voice!) He was especially intrigued by black nail polish on the rock and roll singers. Guess what his request was?! Guess who couldn't be left out??!

Loved watching this giant bumblebee buzz around my flowers! Cuddling...again. This time, watching a movie together. They really can be each other's best friend! Guess who ate the memory homework!!?? Family movie night. We haven't had one of these in ages...and what a cute movie!!


A heart shaped potato! "Mom. Just take the picture. I'm a bug and bugs don't smile."











Matthew and his snowman! I love spring only for the tulips!

No comments: