Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day - 2011

“A mother's love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking.”


Helen Rice



No one's heart was breaking today...today was just as it should be. We spent the day together, eating good food, soaking up the wonderful weather, and surrounded by people who love each other and thinking of the people who were far away. I love Mother's Day! I love that I can have a valid excuse to do nothing.




I loved looking at these tiny baby robins. Their momma decided to make a nest in a candle holder next to the back door of my parent's house. What a spot!

These three handsome boys got to spend a lot of time in the hot tub!


My momma and her two kids!!

My grandma and 4/6 of her kids.

My two crazy boys!!

The Little Ward Family!


My mom and I! I love you, Mom! Thanks for all you have done and continue to do. Thank you for making me the person I am! To all the moms and grandmas in our lives...THANK YOU! We appreciate all your sacrifices and love. I'm so lucky to have an amazing mother, a fabulous mother in law and loving and strong grandmothers! I hope I'm half the women they are!



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

No comments: