Sunday, May 1, 2011

Oh Mo!

Oh Matthew...

8 years old and full of emotion, energy and of course, determined to make his mark on the world, or at least on our family. I'm not sure if it's normal behavior or not, but lately, Matthew has been desperately trying to convince us that he's much more mature and responsible than we believe him to be. Unfortunately, we aren't 100% sold. Even though his behavior isn't always what we hope for, the notes that we have received in the past few days have been wonderful.

The note on the right was given to me in the middle of the night. He woke up to use the bathroom and decided to leave a note on my nightstand. (I love that note!) The note on the left was given to me after an especially difficult day. (I adore how he spelled behavior...Behave your.) Notes like this make all those tough days a whole lot better.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: