Friday, July 22, 2011

A Three Hour Tour

They did it!! My parents bought a boat...and it is SWEET!! Be prepared! This post is LOADED with pictures and if my blog page had more space, I'd add more. We had a wonderful day out on the chain! It was a gorgeous day and we couldn't have asked for a better maiden voyage! The start was tough {dead battery} but once we got away from the pier, LIFE WAS PERFECT! Matthew LOVED the speed and being in the water. Ethan just wanted to swim. He liked the tube, but only if it wasn't moving. We got to take out Blue Nanny and Old Papa, too! My cousin, Sarah {Hi, Sarah!} came all the way from Arizona to visit, too. Tim and the three little munchkins got a ride for a while. We had a full house!! I can't wait to spend my summers on the water...with Dad driving, of course. (I'll pay you to take me out, Dad...once I get a job!)


Enjoy the Dip Ship, Mom and Dad! You deserve the time to 'get away.'



Those kids look ready for a day of boating, don't they??


Blue Nanny's ex-teacher status had the kids engrossed in her story while we waited.



Bryan & Matthew



Ethan and Bryan



Eli and Tim



Sarah and I



The last picture is one of my favorites. Ethan knew he had a very attentive audience. He sang his little heart out to Blue Nanny and Old Papa. I'll post the video soon. It makes me so proud! Hearing that little voice belt out I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe has ensured me that my little boys really do love Jesus. :)


No comments: