Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ice Time

Today was supposed to be a 'girl's day' with my mom...shopping, coffee and getting our nails done. Bryan and the boys had other plans. They wanted to do a family day...a family day at the ice rink! For those of you that don't know, I HATE ICE SKATING!! I married a guy that probably could have skated professionally, and I have NEVER ONE TIME gone skating with him. EVER. Well, after 14 years together and two kids later...we went. $37 dollars was well worth the amount of laughs I had watching them! Matthew was the funniest skater I've ever seen. Picture Elaine from Seinfeld dancing, put her on ice, and you've got Matthew. I cackled. I howled. I had tears in my eyes. Ethan had tears in his eyes, too...but he banged his face on the walker he was using. He probably hates skating as much as his mother. Bryan tried to show off all afternoon and loved every moment!! So, after I skated 4 laps without falling, I called it quits. Overall, it wasn't so bad. I'll admit. It was pure entertainment!!


(and I wasn't the worst one there!!)

No comments: