Monday, February 15, 2010

Disney On Ice - Take 2

I made a big momma-mistake! I swore I bought tickets for Friday night's appearance to Disney On Ice. After lots of troubles with Ticketmaster, we finally had our tickets emailed a few minutes before we left for the show and I never bothered to check the date. We didn't tell the boys where we were going, but once they realized the mistake, we had some tears!! Matthew was VERY sad that we had to go back the next night and Ethan thought his McDonald's in the car was his surprise!!
Anyhow, the next night we went BACK to the Allstate Arena for the real deal! The boys had money saved from birthdays and other holidays, so they each got a special treat, too! Matthew picked a sword and an snow cone and Ethan picked a light wand and popcorn.

Our seats were great!! I'm so glad we didn't trade them for different seats for the Friday performance!!

Even Bryan liked the toys!!
This was the boys FAVORITE part...and it was only 5 minutes before the end of the show!!

...and the slept the whole way home! I'm pretty certain they enjoyed the "Take 2" experience!!

No comments: