Sunday, February 28, 2010

My 1/2 of the Party

My parents were so kind and threw me a graduation party at La Tratorria in Lake in the Hills. The owners have become friends of ours over the past 6 years and have seriously the best food around!! It's a shame he doesn't make his famous fries anymore...but if you ever decide to stop in, tell Mariano and Theresa we sent ya!! :)
Anyhow...these lucky people gave me life and have been so supportive of me during this process! A huge thank you to them!! I love you!

My pops and I...can you tell we are related?! My buddy, Randy My favorite little chunka-munk...cheesin' for his aunt!

My baby brother and my momma
Me, Uncle John, Jenna, Jonathan, and Aunt Lori
Uncle Gary, me, Tracey, and my godmother and Aunt Anna
The boys of the family...all looking at the camera at the same time. Now that is a miracle!!
Timmy and I :)
My grandma, Jane
Tracey and I
My in laws, Kingston and Lorraine -- I'd like to think they flew in just for my party, but I am pretty sure they came in for Ethan's birthday!! :)
Natalie, Abby and I
And...the bartender, Oscar and my favorite restaurant owner, Theresa!!
You outdid yourselves!!
At home...getting the boys all ready for bed before Poppy and Lolo head back east
...and of course, we need one with their big boy! :)
Flowers from Mariano and Theresa
Flowers from my hubby - Love them, hun!! Thanks for all your kind words over the past 18 months. Your support was very important to me. Love you!!
And how lucky am I to have a M.I.L that even arranges all of my bouquets...with a sense of humor!
Thank you to everyone who made my party so special! It was important to have you all there to help me celebrate. Everyone's support has been instrumental in getting me through this without going crazy! Thank you!!
XOXO
Amy

No comments: