Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ethan's Room

I just wanted you all to see my 'baby's' room. There are some things that still need to change around in here, but for the first time I feel like his room is really his! He loves to play in here all by himself and he LOVES his stuff. I need to find some curtains still and a bed skirt, but other than that...here it is.

The boys still love to play in the 'kitchen' so that will stay here for I'm certain a long time!

I love his bed!! The star was used on my front door, until my mom told me to put it over his bed! What an ingenious idea!This is where Ethan spends most of his time, reading his books and playing with his toys...the Lorax is his current 'must-have' to sleep with.
This mirror has been around for a while. It was in my parents house (I want to say it was an anniversary gift, but I'm not 100%), then it hung in our bathroom, our bedroom and now it's in Ethan's room. It's made the rounds!! The bear pictures are from Tennessee when we were on vacation!

Did I mention I love his bed!?

No comments: