Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Matthew's Valentine's

Call me "Last Minute Sally," but I wait till the last minute for everything. Including these! We were going to make the Crayola Valentine's Heart Crayons, like these. But OH MY!! They took forever!! I made 20 and took them to give to my students (11 of them...which was MUCH easier than the 32 in Matthew's class.) The cards we did for Matthew were so easy and the teachers LOVED THEM!! I was a proud mom and the best part was...I didn't have to listen to Matthew cry because he had to write his name 31 times!! :) So, the kids got pencils and the two teachers got flower pens...also made by me!! :)

Did I mention how cute his container was?? Easy too and we get to use it over and over again!! On the back was the best part and I forgot to take a picture of it. Matthew wanted it to say, "God is LOVE." I love that boy!





No comments: