Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Family

My mom got to entertain some wonderful family this weekend. My grandma's sisters and my mom's cousins came to town! What a great time! These ladies know how to laugh and to make me laugh! It's the times when I see them together that I miss my Aunt Corky! She was the wildest of the group and a lot like me! I see little bits of her in each of these four women!

See what I mean...How can you not laugh when Aunt Nettie is around?!
I even love that they each left a tip for my mom's hard work.
Yep. Everyone left a penny.
At least she's worth something, right!?
I love 'em all. It's nice to know that there is family that LOVES you no matter what, love you for you, support you and most of all laugh with you...even at you!
I'm blessed to have family like that.
I'm blessed to have a lot of people who love me.
I'm thankful for all of them.
You know who you are!

No comments: