Sunday, October 17, 2010

Goebberts 2010 - Take 1

The weather was perfect.

The pumpkin patch, however, was a major disappointment!

It's partially our fault. We went on a beautiful Sunday night. We didn't buy a single thing. The lines were long, the kids were ornery and I was irritated with the stupid people who can't stay out of my pictures. Please don't stand in front of my camera to yell at the gaggle of children you brought along while your wife carries the 18 decorative gourds, taking pictures of herself in Scooby's car, while my kids patiently wait their turn to stand in Scooby Doo's car…even though we were there first. Get a clue. Use your manners.


On a more positive note, we did take some pictures, even though their eyes are either closed or focused on a plane pulling an advertisement overhead. Bryan and I had several laughs. The sightseeing was quite entertaining!! I think there is a 'redo' trip in the coming days. We can't let that be our pumpkin patch memory for 2010.

Let's begin the tour...This is the best picture of the day. I can't be picky, I suppose.Do you notice the sour face?! Yep. Pouting. Made for even more fun! Probably didn't help that we waited for at least 15 minutes to take THIS picture! Ya gotta be quicker, hun! That's why your picture turned out AWESOME! Mine...didn't. Between the little hillbillies jumping into my picture and the plane in the sky, my boys were VERY distracted. Ok. Boys. Smile. Just once. Just for your mother...while she laughs at how annoyed her children and husband have become! Like I said...maybe next time will be better. Maybe next time we'll get some apple cider donuts and a pumpkin or two. Maybe.

Hey Mom! Wanna go with us?!

No comments: