Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy 1st Anniversary of Your 30th Birthday!

To celebrate the FIRST anniversary of Tim's 30th birthday (ha ha ha ha), my parents threw a surprise party for him with lots of friends and family. Before my brother was married, he bought a HIDEOUS (yes, Tim...it was gross!) 1979 Corvette. Fast forward to a wife and 2.5 kids and the Corvette needed to be sold. My parents bought it from him to toy around with and fix up. All along, my sneaky parents were plotting a surprise. They had the car refurbished, repainted etc. I'm not even sure of the extent of what was done, but this car looked 200% better!! Mom and Dad, you certainly outdid yourself. It looked amazing!


Tim, Happy 1st Anniversary of your 30th birthday!!
Enjoy!!

My Proud Parents Look! It's a decent picture of Bryan and I! :) After Tim sold the car, he also gave a die cast of his car to my dad. My dad left it proudly displayed in his office...UNTIL tonight. Can you see the confusion on his face?! The screams started, the blinds went up, MY MOTHER POINTED HER POINTY FINGER, and the car was revealed!! My dad returned the car keys... Tim and his spiffy new car! The boys were waiting on the curb to watch the 'race car' to come around the corner. Too darn cute! Surprise parties are lots of work! They sure can wear ya out!!
Thanks again Mom and Dad for the wonderful party...you sure do know how to throw a party!

No comments: