Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

Our Christmas Eves have always been kind of the same my whole life. As kids, we would go to church for the school program and then open presents at my Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was filled with aunts, uncles, cousins and lots of laughs and presents.
As an adult, my kids get to perform in the church program. Now, we open presents at my parent's house. It's still filled with lots of presents and lots of laughs, but it's a different feeling watching your own kids experience the magic of Christmas.
This is the only picture I got of all 4 of us the entire weekend!!
Fresh Alaskan Crab Legs from Uncle James!! YUM!! Matthew loved to eat them...and he loved to play with them even more!
Ethan helped my dad open a Christmas present. It was probably the best part of my night. I added some 'fake snow' to the package to make it more interesting. (Ok. Just to make my mom cringe when it fell on the floor. Sorry, Mom!) Ethan looked right at my dad after it all spilled out and said, "Dat was NOT a pwesent." He was so irritated with the mess!!
So...another Christmas Eve is over. The boys had a wonderful night, opened lots of wonderful gifts, ate a delicious dinner, and had a FABULOUS time! Thank you Mom and Dad for all you do to make the day so special. Thank you Blue Nanny, Old Papa, and Grandma! We are all so thankful for you!
*P.S. Mom -- I did take some pictures of you, but I knew you wouldn't like them so I didn't post them. Don't be mad! :)

No comments: