Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day Tradition!!

Snowfall, wine and a hot tub are essential to our newest Christmas tradition. Christmas morning we spend time at home, with the boys, just the four of us. We eat pizza and then pack the car full of swim suits, towels, robes, and movies (this year it was Dispicable Me and the original Batman episodes from 1949!)...and trek over to Nonny and Babop's house for some hot tubbin'. It is so relaxing and we all actually enjoy it!!
Did I mention that the adults and Matthew are all members of the Polar Bear Club?? Ethan was initiated this year!! In order to be a member, you have to get out of the hot tub and make a snow angel. He did it without ONE COMPLAINT!! He did it so fast I didn't even take his picture the first time!! So...now we are all members! :)

P.S. This year I learned (I'm using that term loosely!) how to play Hearts! Do you want a good laugh...sit next to me during a game!

No comments: