Sunday, April 24, 2011

The 'Good' Camera Pictures...

I promised I would put some 'good' camera pictures on here, too! So...as promised.




The first one, however, is NOT a good camera picture, but a scan. Matthew informed me Saturday morning he wasn't going to be doing the Easter Egg hunt OR the Easter Bunny this year. I have to admit, I was devastated and understanding at the same time. Ethan and I waited in line while Matthew and Bryan window shopped. Just as we were ready to plop Ethan on the bunny's lap, Matthew appeared. Bryan convinced Matthew to let me have one last picture of the boys together. I was so thankful. Looking at this picture, I realize this is my last picture of the two of them together sitting on a bunny or Santa's lap. But, I'm just glad that grass stains and all, my two boys took one for the team and made me happy! :)


The Easter Baskets...the naughty bunny didn't get too naughty this year. I think it knew that the mother of this house was tired of cleaning it all up for months to follow.


Matthew and Ethan looked SO HANDSOME today!! If I do say so myself...




And last but not least, TOGETHER...looking handsome!


No comments: