Saturday, April 23, 2011

Under God's Sea in 3D

Matthew and Ethan go to the same school my grandma taught at, my father attended, and my brother and I attended. It is such an amazing feeling to see my children creating memories I still hold dear to my heart. Matthew's first operetta was last weekend and I can remember just what a buzz that school has during the preparations. These are BIG deals to the families, teachers and students. Matthew only had a part in the choir, but he was still nervous and anxious to be on stage.

Some of Matthew's biggest fans flew in JUST for his big weekend. 800+ miles couldn't keep them away. Thank you Lorraine and Kingston for being there!! We loved having you and I know Matthew was ECSTATIC you were there to see his big show. We had a fabulous weekend, despite the rain!!

THANK YOU!!

Before the show...

His stage makeup is on...

LoLo and Ethan are watching Ethan closely...

The cutest jellyfish...ever

A rare family picture!

His fan club!

No comments: