Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Love 'Em!

We barely survived spring break. We caught the 'ick' over break and battled fevers, pink eye, one trip to the urgent care (for possible strep - which came back negative, thank goodness.), and bad seasonal migraines. I nursed the boys back to health from Monday through Thursday, with lots of movies, popcorn, hugs, kisses and naps! On Friday it was my turn. I woke up with a terrible, terrible, migraine. {Darn you, Spring!} I asked the boys to give me just a little quiet, so I could wait for my Excedrin to kick in. They obliged, which is unusual, and were awfully quiet. That was even more unusual. A few bangs, clanks, some bickering and then a loud hush, I KNEW something was up. Just then I heard a couple knocks on my door.


Enter: Breakfast in bed, accompanied by my two favorite mini-men.

In case you were wondering, that's Raisin Bran and a whole lot of orange juice!!

These are the days that I love them...unexpected surprises that came from the heart!

P.S. Ethan drank all of my orange juice.

They served my breakfast on a cookie sheet.

They each took 'tastes' of my cereal.

I still love 'em.

1 comment:

Katie P said...

Super sweet! Way to go, boys!