Friday, February 4, 2011

Jumped on the 'BLOG-WAGON'

I jumped on the bandwagon (err, 'blogwagon') and I like it. A LOT! Even my mom (Hi, Mom!) has become a frequent reader of many blogs I follow. Most blogs are giving tutorials on fabric rosettes, but honestly, I don't do well with a needle and thread. I've been really wanting to try to make some for a long time, then I found a really easy tutorial. Super easy and not a fussy pattern. Even the circles don't have to be cut perfectly! Whew. Not to mention, anyone who knows me, knows that I have a slight obsession with polka dots, so when I saw this fabric in the store, I knew it was meant to be. I apologize for the quality of the pictures, but I was just to excited to wait for daylight to get a good quality one!! Can you guess what the teachers are getting for Valentine's Day??!!

You can find tutorials on these websites:
(I know there are more, but I can't seem to find them right now!!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amy, Awesome! So cute! I want to order the black & white one!