Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love.


I admit. I don't say it nearly enough to the people I love.

Early alarm clocks, laundry, jobs, kids, dinner, cleaning and anything else all tend to make it easy to push the important words to the side. On my way to work, on Valentine's Day, I heard a song that instantly made me think of Bryan and I. It felt like it was written just for us.

No, it's not been easy. It's not been perfect. It's not what I had imagined, but I love what it is. It's perfectly imperfect. He does the dishes for me, but he doesn't clean the sink. He brings me coffee on Sundays. He's loud, but he apologizes. He makes me laugh. He's sarcastic. He lets me be sarcastic back. He makes me peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch. Every day.

So, Bryan. I love you. Life is crazy, but it's worth it.

Happy Valentine's Day!

LYRICS

MATTHEW WEST VIDEO LINK

No comments: