Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Popcorn Turkey

I'm not original, but I can copy pretty darn good. This little turkey was for the kid's Thanksgiving table. The body was filled with the 'white meat,' also known as white popcorn. The legs were 'dark meat,' of course, which was cheese popcorn. I didn't use a paper grocery bag for the body, only because I knew three little boys couldn't possibly consume that much popcorn. If you'd like directions, you can find them here.
This turkey was a HIT...and the leftovers were great during the movie after dinner!
Disclaimer: I don't have countless hours of the day to devote to fun ideas. But...when a person chooses to do something fun over cleaning, the possibilities are endless. P.S. After Thanksgiving I chose cleaning instead of shopping...so there!

No comments: