Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trick-or-Treat 2010

For a mere $20, I created the cutest costumes EVER! I'll admit, it wasn't an original. My parents made the same costume for my brother and I many, many years ago. If I ever find the picture (hint, Mom!) I will post it here! Our Halloween was a LONG day and included lots of walking and lots of driving!

We stopped at my mom and dad's house...Yes, that's my dad under that ugly mask!! We stopped at my Grandma's house...of course.

We went to my Aunt Lori and Uncle John's house...
...and we went to my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Ted's house. As soon as we got there and Ethan saw Sam, he hid inside his costume. We had to sneak Sam behind him to get the picture!
The best stop of the day...McDonald's!! Yes, the kids got free Happy Meals. It made their day. I think Ethan liked that better than any candy he got that night!!
After our Dundee tour, we drove to my Tim and Natalie's house for more trick or treating. By time we got there, it was COLD.
Who cares about cold when you have a hat with fake hair and beer!? :)
What a duo!! What a night cap! :)

No comments: