Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Party Continues...

After Matthew's sleepover, we had some pizza and a yellow cake with chocolate frosting. All his requests.
Nonny and Babop stopped over for some pizza and to drop off some birthday gifts. Who is more excited about the Legos, Matthew or Ethan!?!
I tried to take a picture of Matthew with Nonny and Babop, but a little photo bomber got in the picture.
Can you sense the excitement when he opened up a Paper Jamz guitar?!
I love that birthday boy!
On Tuesday, my parents took our family and my brother's family out to a pizza place to celebrate Matthew's birthday (again) and our 10th anniversary. While we were there, Matthew and Nonny spent a TON of money trying to win a watch. They didn't win the watch. I do know what he'll be getting for Christmas, though.
All the kids with Grandma, Nonny and Babop!!

No comments: