Saturday, November 27, 2010

Work it!

I have glimpses of Matthew as a teenager. Every so often he surprises me and does something totally out of the norm and I realize he's closer to being a teenager than he is a baby. What a sad thought!
Every school night, Matthew takes a shower, cleans his room and reads. Usually while he's doing that, I'm picking up the house or getting Ethan ready for bed. As I walked down the hallway to check on him, I found him like this...
Obviously not cleaning his room! {Note the old pajamas and underwear!}
Busted!
(Don't adjust your computer. Yes. It's a blurry picture)
So I grabbed a front row seat to the show and interrogated, err, I mean, asked him about his new workout regimen. Guess what I got!?
Yep.
He's trying to work out so he can 'look better' for a girl.
Save me.
He's in second grade!
Teenage years aren't going to be pleasant for me.

No comments: