Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Turkeys

There are days when these two drive me completely INSANE.
There are days when these two make me laugh HYSTERICALLY.
There are days when these two make me CRY.
There are days when these two make me feel like I am the LUCKIEST mom around.
There are days I NEVER want them to GROW UP.
There are days I wished they'd GROW UP FAST.
There are days when I don't think I could LOVE them more.
Every day I remember how lucky I am.
Every day I know I am blessed.
Every day I thank God for my two little turkeys!

Today was that day when I was irritated with them, laughed hysterically at them, and loved on them...all because when I tried to take Thanksgiving pictures of them, they chose to make themselves look like they had turkey necks. Ahhh. What goofy kids!

Like I said, I love 'em!

1 comment:

Erin Deegan said...

what cuties! what else can you expect from silly boys! i'm in the same boat!