Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Thursdays...

I love Thursday nights. I always have. For as long as I can remember, Thursday nights were the best TV nights. When I was a teenager, I would babysit and I couldn't wait for the kids to go to bed so I could watch L.A. Law. As an adult, I am still excited about Thursday nights. Lights are off. Kids in bed. And me?? I am curled up on the couch under a favorite fuzzy, yellow blanket with a big glass of ice water and my most comfy flannel pants. Even if my house isn't put together perfectly, it looks good with the lights off! Besides, good TV on Thursdays beats house cleaning any day!!
So, tonight at 9, I'm curled up on the couch, watching Private Practice and linking up to one of my FAVORITE websites, eighteen25.
I hope your Thursdays are as cozy as mine!


No comments: